The end of the year is the perfect time to manifest money quickly. Many people are thinking about how they want to make changes in their lives, or may be reflecting on what they didn't accomplish this year that they need to bring back into focus.
This is where you come in.
How can you position your skillset as the solution to someone's end of year problem? How can you make yourself top of mind for those who may be ready to work with you at the top of the year?
In this episode, I share five specific ways you can monetize your personal brand fast.
Once you learn how to do this, you'll never be the same.
If you’ve been eyeing one of my programs, and supporting yourself feels like working closely with me, I invite you to explore the two ways we can engage.
I’m running the December PURPOSESCAPING Brand with Purpose Coaching Intensive starting December 6.
Over those fertile four weeks leading up to the new year, I’ll be sharing elements of my new PURPOSESCAPING framework as well as coaching you to set your intentions for 2021 and map out a tactical/spiritual/malleable plan for your platform, visibility, and revenue. Click here to apply for the December coaching intensive.
Here's the thing: getting clear on your intention works.
Writing your goals down works.
Sharing your goals in community with others who can hold space for you works.
Because the domino effect we set off at the end of 2019 during our last December intensive...🤯🤯🤯
Secondly, I’m wrapping up enrollment conversations for our Package Your Genius Academy Visibility Mastermind.
Behind the scenes this year, our students and clients have achieved some extraordinary wins:
• Ash unlocked her business potential, got unblocked and exceeded her 6-figure corporate advertising salary. And she did this by selling spiritual coaching services she was unsure she could sell at premium prices just one year ago. She now has a waitlist.
• Tiffany hosted her first sold-out virtual event and launched her first membership program.
• Allissa leveraged her journalism and storytelling skills to write a book on the history of mobile journalism. She landed a mainstream publishing deal and released her book to critical acclaim.
• Tamika sold over $100k in sponsorships for her first virtual event during the pandemic.
• Amber landed a mainstream book deal, 10xed her corporate client list, grew her team, and blew past her ambitious revenue goal for the year.
• Tisa buckled down and wrote the first book in a 3-book series on personal finance, and has since landed a grant that has allowed her to GIVE BACK and get the book in the hands of hundreds of first-generation college students.
While the mastermind kicks off in January, those who enroll now can join the December PURPOSESCAPING intention setting planning intensive at no additional cost. Click here to apply for the mastermind.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean App.